Disposable Color Ear-Band KN95 Face Mask For Child
|Material||Non-Woven, Melt Blown Fabric, Melt Blown Fabric, Non Woven|
|Color||6 Colors(Color Ear Rope)|
|Lead Time||3000-30000pcs, 2days; 50000-100000pcs, 7days|
|Packing Detail||5pcs/Pack, 1500pcs/CTN|
Customized logo(Min. Order: 100000 Pieces)
Customized packaging(Min. Order: 100000 Pieces)
The State Administration for Market Regulation and Standardization Administration of China issued the National standard for Children's Masks GB/T 38880-2020 Technical Specification for Children's Masks on May 6, 2020.The Technical Specification for Children's Masks recommended national standard provides clear safety warnings for the use of children's masks, such as: Children should wear masks under the supervision of adults, who should observe and educate children to wear masks properly. Children should not play roughhouse or exercise with moderate or above intensity during wearing masks.
Breathing valves and internal parts of breathing valves should not be removed. If symptoms such as respiratory discomfort or skin irritation occur during wearing, take off the mask immediately and seek medical advice immediately if necessary. Masks should be replaced in time. It is not recommended to reuse masks after washing. Masks that have been used should not be exchanged. Masks are not recommended for children with breathing difficulties. When using the mask, remove objects irrelevant to wearing it, etc.
1. First, we get disposable masks and flatten the masks to keep the skin dry and white facing inward.
2. Secondly, hang the disposable sanitary mask on both sides of the rope to the ears and adjust it from left to right to make the force on both ears even.
3. Open the folding part of the mask up and down to completely cover the mouth and nose.
4. Use both hands to adjust the nose plate of the mask to fit the face.
5. Adjust the sides of the mask. Smooth the sides of the mask so that it fits the face.
6. This mask is a disposable item. It is recommended to wear each mask for no more than one day. If you do not wear the mask temporarily, put it in your bag to avoid dust.