Disposable 3ply Color Sterile Surgical Face Mask
|Material||Non-Woven, Melt Blown Fabric, Non Woven|
|Executive Standard||Gb/t 32610-2016|
|Lead Time||2000-20000pcs, 2days; 20000-100000pcs, 7days|
Customized logo(Min. Order: 50000 Pieces)
Customized packaging(Min. Order: 100000 Pieces)
GB/T32610-2016 is a standard specification for daily protective masks, that is, the standard specification for civilian masks, not applicable to medical masks. The daily protective mask can prevent particles of 2.5μm in diameter. It belongs to micron shielding mask and can be used to shield dust, haze and some germs.
GB/T 32610-2016 Technical Specification for Daily Protective Masks was issued by the former General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China and Standardization Administration of China. It is the first civilian building in China. The national standard for protective masks came into effect on November 1, 2016. This standard covers raw materials, construction, labeling and marking, appearance and other requirements. The main indicators include functional indicators, particulate filtration efficiency, expiratory and inspiratory resistance index, sealing index, etc. The standard requires surface
The cover shall securely and securely protect the nose and mouth, and shall not have any sharp corners or sharp edges that can be touched. The standard specifies factors that may harm the human body, such as formaldehyde, dyes and microorganisms, to ensure the safety of the public wearing protective masks.
1. First, we get disposable masks and flatten the masks to keep the skin dry and white facing inward.
2. Secondly, hang the disposable sanitary mask on both sides of the rope to the ears and adjust it from left to right to make the force on both ears even.
3. Open the folding part of the mask up and down to completely cover the mouth and nose.
4. Use both hands to adjust the nose plate of the mask to fit the face.
5. Adjust the sides of the mask. Smooth the sides of the mask so that it fits the face.
6. This mask is a disposable item. It is recommended to wear each mask for no more than one day. If you do not wear the mask temporarily, put it in your bag to avoid dust.