Disposable hijab fish shape headloop kf94 face mask
Material: non-woven ,melt blown fabric,melt blown fabric, non woven
Lead Time：2000-20000pcs 2days
Customized logo(Min. Order: 100000 Pieces)
Customized packaging(Min. Order: 100000 Pieces)
1. First, we get disposable masks and flatten the masks to keep the skin dry and white facing inward.
2. Secondly, hang the disposable sanitary mask on both sides of the rope to the ears and adjust it from left to right to make the force on both ears even.
3. Open the folding part of the mask up and down to completely cover the mouth and nose.
4. Use both hands to adjust the nose plate of the mask to fit the face.
5. Adjust the sides of the mask. Smooth the sides of the mask so that it fits the face.
6. This mask is a disposable item. It is recommended to wear each mask for no more than one day. If you do not wear the mask temporarily, put it in your bag to avoid dust.
Instruction:The revised version of THE standard GB 2626-2019 "Respiratory Protection Self-priming Filter anti-particulate respirator" has been officially released on December 31, 2019, and is scheduled to be formally implemented on July 1, 2019. The new standard adds requirements on leakage detection methods of respirator materials and detachable parts of products.
Two Chinese certifications can currently be used to certify KN95. Indeed, the GB2626-2006 standard is being replaced by the GB2626-2019 standard. The transition period started on 31 December 2019 and was scheduled to end on 1 July 2020. However, on 11 June 2020, the Standardization Administration of China issued a notice to extend the implementation date of the new standard.