Eletronic Pipette Single Channel Lab Medical Micropipette
Features for TopPette
- Lightweight, ergonomic, low force design
- Digital display clearly reads volume setting
- The pipettes cover volume range of 0.1μl to 10ml
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
- Design helps avoid repetitive strain injuries
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO8655. Each pipette supplied with individual test certificate
- The low part is available for autoclaving
|Volume Range||Increment||Test Volume（μl）||Accuracy error||Precision error|
How To Use Pipettes And Precautions
1. First set the pipetting volume: adjust from the large range to the small range is the normal adjustment method, just turn the scale counterclockwise; when adjusting from the small range to the large range, you should first adjust the volume beyond the set volume scale, and then return to the set volume , Which can ensure the accuracy of the pipette.
2. Then assemble the pipette tip: Insert the pipette into the pipette tip vertically, and turn it slightly left and right to make it tightly combined.
3. Then perform vertical aspiration: the tip of the tip is immersed 3mm below the liquid surface, and the tip is pre-rinsed in the liquid for 2 to 3 times before aspirating to ensure the accuracy and accuracy of the pipetting to prevent large errors.
4. Then dispense and aspirate: If the amount is small when dispensing, the tip of the tip should be secure to the inner wall of the container. Be sure to inhale slowly and release slowly to prevent the sudden release of the solution and the inhalation of the solution is too fast, which will rush into the liquid extractor and corrode the plunger and cause air leakage.
5. When sucking liquid, be sure to loosen your thumb slowly and steadily, and never loose it suddenly, to prevent the solution from being sucked in too fast and rushing into the liquid extractor to corrode the plunger and cause air leakage. The method to check for leakage is to suck the liquid and place it vertically in the air for a few seconds to see if the liquid level drops. If it leaks, check whether the suction nozzle matches and whether the spring piston is normal.
6. Placement method. After use, you can hang it upright on the pipette holder and be careful not to fall off. When there is liquid in the pipette tip, do not place the pipette horizontally or upside down, so as to prevent the liquid from flowing back and corroding the piston spring.