S23A Spectrophotometer Visible Spectrophotometer
1. The instrument has variable wavelength and four scales: transmittance absorbency concentration and factor.
2. Using universal test tubes or cuvette to make measure directly.
3. The instrument is micro computerized and easy in operation.
4. The 12nm spectral slit width provides the sensitivity required for almost any application.
5. One solid-state silicon detector covers entire wavelength range, eliminating the need to change detectors between different analysis.
6. It is easy to replace the unit of instrument specially the Unit of the Pre-adjusted light source, and make it convenient to maintain.
7. Free adjusting for filter exchange.
8. The grating and toroidal mirrors are selected in optical system
Applications and Features
Spectrumlab 23A spectrophotometer is designed for the purpose of education and general analysis in low cost, It can use Φ10-Φ16mm tube or rectangular cuvette in sample department, high reliable and operate easily. It can be used for environmental protection, education etc, qualitative analysis & quantitative analysis can be done.
|Spectral Slit width||12nm|
|Photometry Accuracy||±2%(T) (tube), ±0.5%(T) (cuvette)|
|Voltage Requirements||220V±10% or 110V±10%|
|Photometry Range||0.0～199.9%(T), -0.3～2.999 A, 1～9999 F, 0～9999 C|
|Interface||RS232 serial & parallel interface|
|serial printer; Any printer (for software)|
1. Main unit 1 Set
2. Cuvette holder 1 PCs.
3. Glass tube 2 PCs.
4. Power cable 1 PCs.
5. Operation manual 1 PCs.
6. Certificate of quality checking 1 PCs.
7. Fuse (2A) 2 PCs.
8. 1 cm rectangular cell 2 PCs.
How To Select The Test Tube
Generally the round test tube is not for optic purpose unless it is pre-checked strictly.
We can select it as follow:
1. Check size. (The size should be f12+0.4×75mm)
2. Check the surface of tube. (It should be no bubbles, no scabs, no thread like things.)
3. Warming instrument according to §220.127.116.11 ～ §18.104.22.168 and set the wavelength at 360 nm.
4. Pour some pure water into tube and insert it to the test tube well in sample apartment. Check it just as §22.214.171.124. Then put some mark on the tube opposite the white mark at the instrument.
5. Put the other test tube into instrument one by one and get the readout for everyone and put mark at everyone. We can divide them in many groups. In each group the differential of readout for every tub is less then ±0.02A.
6. Then we can use tubes in same group for blank, sample, and standard solution needn’t check the tube every time.